Pleased to inform you that we were advised by DED officials that they just added a new rule of placing “consumer protection logo” on all flyers before printing or distribution in Dubai.
Directives to Use The Consumer Protection Logo in the Publications and Flyers
The below requirements are designated to attach the consumer rights’ logo on your printings (brochures, leaflets, flyers…etc) for printing before the flyer distribution.
- The logo should be downloaded from the website www.consumerrights.ae
- File type is .PDF.
- Two types of logos (Circular or rectangular) have been specified. You are to choose one of them in your publications.
- Your responsibility is to download the logo and add the DED permission number assigned to the logo (in the white box).
- No objection for the companies to maximize / minimize the size ( to match the publication ) as long it is readable.
- The logo should be printed in a prominent and visible place to the consumers.
- Companies are not allowed to do any editing/ adding or deleting any details from the actual logo of the consumer protection.
To download consumer rights’ Logo click here or check the downloads section at the right of this page.
Failure to abide by above mentioned instructions could result in legal actions as per regulations implemented in the Emirate.
We suggest you to add the logo to your artwork of the flyers, leaflets or magazines for the distribution before printing, and now on the permission artworks will be accepted only with the Consumer Rights Logo.
Information Courtesy : www.consumerrights.ae